Nurture does not offer any services to any person through this website. Access to any information through this website is provided only on “as is where is basis” and “with all faults”. All Information or products available on or through the website, and any software made available on the website, are on a “best effort basis”.
2.a. Disclaimer of warranties: You expressly agree the use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Nurture expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Nurture makes no warranty the services will meet your requirements, or the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor does Nurture make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained through the service or that defects in the software will be corrected. You understand and agree any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. Nurture makes no warranty regarding any goods or services purchased or obtained through the service or any transactions entered into through the service. No advice or information, whether oral or written, which you obtain from Nurture or through the service shall create any warranty not expressly made herein. Nurture makes no warranty that any services will be uninterrupted, timely secure or error-free.
Nurture does not, expressly or impliedly, warrant, guarantee or make any representations concerning the use, results of use or inability to use or access the information or contents of the website, in terms of the accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness, functionality, performance, continuity, timeliness or otherwise, fitness for a particular purpose and/or non-infringement with respect to the website and/or the content available on it. also, any information or data available on this website may contain inaccuracies and/or typographical errors. Nurture does not warrant that the website or functions thereof will be uninterrupted or free of any error or defect or that such information will satisfy any intended purpose or requirement of the User.
8.a. Modification of terms of service: Nurture may change the terms and conditions of the service upon which Nurture will notify of the changes on the website. Nurture may at its sole discretion from time to time offer you variety of features and facilities for the service. Nurture however reserves its right to discontinue to offer such features and facilities for the service at any time without prior notice.
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
– Email Address
– Zip / Postal Code
– Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education and durables owned)
– Interests (such as news, sports, travel and so on)
– Financial Information (like account or credit card numbers)
– Opinions of features on our websites
– Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
– Harm minors in any way
– Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Nurture official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
– Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the service
– Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements)
– Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“rights”) of any party
– Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping rooms) that are designated for such purpose (please read our complete spam policy)
– Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
– Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other Users of the service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other Users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges
– Interfere with or disrupt the service or servers or networks connected to the service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the service
– Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the US securities and exchange commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York stock exchange, the American stock exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law
– “Stalk” or otherwise harass another
– Collect or store personal data about other Users
Recognizing the global nature of the internet, the User agrees to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, the User agrees to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from India or the country in which you reside.
– With respect to content the User submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of Nurture groups, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such content on the service solely for the purposes of providing and promoting the specific Nurture group to which such content was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such content on the service and will terminate at the time you remove or Nurture removes such content from the service.
Nurture reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. The User agrees that Nurture shall not be liable to the User or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
(a) breaches or violations of this Terms of Service or other incorporated agreements or guidelines,
(b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies,
(c) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions),
(d) discontinuance or material modification to the service (or any part thereof),
(e) unexpected technical or security issues or problems,
(f) extended periods of inactivity.
Termination of your Nurture account includes:
(a) Removal of access to all offerings within the service, including but not limited to Nurture mail, groups, messenger, chat, domains, personals, auctions, message boards, greetings, alerts and games,
(b) Deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof),
(c) Barring further use of the service. further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in Nurture‘s sole discretion and that Nurture shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the service.
The said User is required to have an account with the said website to set up an account, the User must provide information about the User and update this information as necessary in order to keep it current. Nurture agrees that it will only use your personal information in accordance with the terms of the account of the said User.
The said User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User password and account information. Furthermore, the said are responsible for all activities that occur in the said User’s account and the said User agree to notify Nurture immediately of any unauthorized use of the said User’s account. Nurture is not responsible for any loss that the said User may incur as a result of any unauthorized person using the said User’s account or the User’s password.
Welcome to Spring. Your registration for Spring has been confirmed. An email with joining details for this event will be sent to you soon. Don’t forget to check out and participate in the Design Challenge. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Come join us on March 26, 2022 to learn how design and research can play a role in transforming agriculture globally and bring human-centered experiences to the agricultural community.